Olivia Newton John - Change Of Heart Lyrics

I feel that I’m at a crossroadsI don’t know which way to goYou say thatI am changingInto someone that you don’t knowWho I amAnd who I’ll beIslocked insideInside of meAnd if I follow my heartWill you still be myfriend if we break apart? How do I makeHow will you take my change ofheart? For years you have been my best friendI thought that wouldalways beYou know that I just can’t pretendIt’s written all overmeCause where I’ll goAnd what I’ll doI just can’t see my life withoutyouIf I follow my heartWill you still be my friend if we break apart?How do I makeHow will you take my change of heart? Moving onIt’s goingtake some timeWhen I’m goneYou might have a change of mindGotta takethe chanceNo matter what I findNo matter how far I travelI think of youas homeIt’s not about finding someone elseIt’s all about beingaloneCause who I amAnd who I’ll beIs locked insideInside of meCause ifI follow my heartWill you still be my friend if we break apart? Howwill I makeHow will you take my change of heart? How will you takeMychange of heart?
Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar: